Please read these instruction before you record and upload your performance video
- The file size should not exceed 100 MB.
- The video should be recorded using a good smartphone/DSLR camera/Handycam in landscape format or holding your smartphone horizontally.
- The recording quality should be 720p (minimum). Higher quality is better but make sure you do not exceed the file size limit specified above.
- Sound quality should be clear and audible, without any background noise. You may use a good quality external microphone for audio if you have one.
- Please pay attention to the camera angle, sit/stand/dance against the light so that face is clearly visible. Preferably with a plain and clean background.
- If you are participating in Dance Competition then make sure you have enough room to cover the entire space with your movements. Also, make sure your audio track is clearly audible in the recording
- Most importantly, the video MUST NOT be edited, audio/video enhanced. It should be a single and continuous recording with no cuts, transitions, etc.
- Video with any other advertisement, logo/banners will not be accepted
- The video should be submitted in an acceptable file format (MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, M4P, MPG)